- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website and social media platforms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- This Website is not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18). We will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors under the age of eighteen (18).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- www.mmt.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- By using the Maria Medical Technology® website you accept these terms and conditions.
- Do not use this website unless you have read and accepted all these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept the terms, do not use the website.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Maria Medical Technology® may change any of the material on its site at any time without notice.
POSSIBLE ERRORS AND CHANGES
THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MARIA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY® RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, OR MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION ON ANY OF OUR WEBSITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MARIA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY® ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITES FROM THE INTERNET AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANYONE USING ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR THE INFORMATION THEY CONTAIN ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY AND ALL RISKS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF SUCH WEBSITES OR THE INFORMATION THEY CONTAIN
Visitor Submissions to a Website
If any visitor of our Website and social media platforms makes any voluntary submission (such as questions, comments, or suggestions) to Maria Medical Technology®, whether oral, written, or electronic, no confidential relationship shall be established between the visitor and Maria Medical Technology® The visitor’s submission, and any information submitted with it, shall be considered non-confidential and shall be considered the sole and exclusive property of Maria Medical Technology®. You agree to assign all rights in and to your submission to Maria Medical Technology®. Maria Medical Technology® shall have no obligation of any kind (such as compensation) with respect to the submission or any materials that accompany it. Maria Medical Technology® shall be free to use or transmit to others any ideas, concepts, information, or techniques contained in the visitor’s submission and accompanying materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to research, development, manufacture, use, or sale of any products or ingredients incorporating or relying on such information.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
Maria Medical Technology® reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. Maria Medical Technology® shall not be liable to User or any third party should Maria Medical Technology® exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that Maria Medical Technology® does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website and operation of our Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Maria Medical Technology®, makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product or service provided or offered by any company, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any company shall be at your own risk.
Present or Future Employment with Maria Medical Technology®
Should you become employed with Maria Medical Technology®, none of the information or materials on any of our Website shall constitute or be considered part of an employment contract or an employee manual or handbook. Nothing stated or represented on any of our Website shall affect the employment relationships between Maria Medical Technology® and its current, former, or future employees.
Governing Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
Please note that if and when they are available or become available, the products and services referred to on any of our Website are, or will be, available in the SAIF Zone. They may not be available in other countries. The information provided on our Website is intended for use only by persons in the SAIF Zone. Maria Medical Technology® makes no representations that the information on our Website is appropriate for visitors in countries other than the SAIF Zone. Nothing herein should be considered a solicitation or promotion of any product that is not permitted by the laws or regulations of the country where a visitor of our Website resides.
Compliance with Laws
User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Website in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation
- You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy a single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form.
- Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge the Maria Medical Technology as the source of any selected passage, extract, diagram or other information or material reproduced
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on our Website, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2021 (www.mmt.ae), with all rights reserved, or is the property of Maria Medical Technology® and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Maria Medical Technology® is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Maria Medical Technology®.
All trademarks displayed on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those companies. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the Website of companies is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those companies endorse or have any affiliation with Maria Medical Technology®
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or moral rights infringement, please provide Maria Medical Technology® with the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, notification must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or in respect of which you claim your moral rights have been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including the address of the Website where this material is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Maria Medical Technology®, designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org